Saturday, August 16, 2014

First post from Disney!

August 15, 2014 - 11:31PM

Needless to say, we are having an absolutely magical, unforgettable time in Disney so far. I certainly plan to write much more, but our daily routine of 'early to rise, Disney Magic all day, and late to sleep' is putting us all in a state of magical exhaustion.  So I will have more details to share soon.

But, I do have to share one awesome moment before we left.  After waking the kids at 4am to surprise them with the news, we were met with an odd combination of confusion, excitement, shock, and amazement.  But when Bobby ran upstairs to get dressed, he stood up on his bed and said, in the most adorable tone of voice, "My dream really DID come true!"  And we have all being living that dream so far this week.  From a cool and easy flight in, to our first stop on Wednesday through Epcot (including two trips on the Nemo ride, dinner surrounded by an aquarium at the Coral Reef, Turtle Talk with Crush), an awesome day at Magic Kingdom on Thursday (highlights included Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, two awesome parades filled with Disney characters), dinner Thursday night at the Sci-Fi Drive-In in Hollywood Studios (where we also loved the Muppet 3D show), and today at Animal Kingdom (where we met Mickey and Minnie!), the pool in the afternoon at our amazing resort at Port Orleans Riverside, and the evening back at Hollywood Studios (with the most AWESOME Star Wars ride)--we've been up to our mouse ears in fun.  I'm the only one still awake, but I'm sure I won't be for long.

Much more detailed info is to come, but I want to share a bunch of great pictures that will show the awesome time we are having!!!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment